lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

Cover Letter

BSc. Estefania Gonzalez
March 15, 2009
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Urb La Trinidad, Next to the Movistar


FPC of Decatur
Tallahassee, FL
B284


Your advisement for a safety engineer application, in the February issue in yahoo for this job caught my attention because I have experience in that assessment.

I have worked with MSDS System, Industrial Hygiene, Noise, Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space Entry, TSCA, Respiratory protections, HAZ Whopper and I have a curse in OSHA knowledge standard, and also I have a accreditation for give speech of industrial security, and recruitment in this field also.

I would like very much if you can contact me for a interview. You can reach me for the address above this and also for the number +584146965699.

Sincerely
Estefania Gonzalez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario