lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

Some things about me!!!

Hi... My name is Estefania Gonzalez!! I’m twenty one years old... I was born on Agoust 31st in Maracaibo, but I grew up in Falcon. I’m on the 8th semester of Electronic Engneering at URBE.
I consider myself a social person, easy going, kind, generous... and a liltte bit of a fighter (I don’t like injustice)...

I live in a residence with two of my friends...!! I have two sisters and one brother, two nephews and one more on the way!!! I like to go on trips with my family and friends, I love music, no matter what it is, I can listen to it, I’m very tolerant when it comes to music... my favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona, I also like T.V. alot, some of my favorite shows are Smallville and Prision Break.... I love them!!! I like to be informed about the things that happen around the globe and being able to comment about them, thats why I also whatch the news (I think that how things are going right now everyone should), I like to talk to my friends, go out, enjoy...

I like animals... cats in particular, I also like small dogs, oh! And also fish!!

There’s a few things I dislike, for example there is cheating, hipocresy, poverty out on the streets, homeless children, I wish for a better world where there are equal oportunities for all, where children of future generations don’t have to pay the consecuenses of the poorly desitions that have been made...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario